Get a Pavement Sign Quote
- Easy to move
Foil Pavement Signs
- Range of sizes
- Custom shapes available
- Simple to update
Swinging Pavement Signs
- Eye-catching movement
- Straightforward set-up
What are pavement signs?
‘Pavement sign’ is a broad term used to describe a variety of free-standing promotional signs. They are typically used in public spaces to draw attention to a product, service or store. Their job is to drive footfall and sales.
Here at BDH Tullford we manufacture and print a wide range of double-sided signs, including:
- A boards: Also known as A-frame signs or sandwich boards, these fold-out signs are secured with a simple locking arm. We can produce these with permanent messages, poster sleeves or both.
- Chalk A boards: Made of metal or wood, these signs can be updated daily using liquid chalk pens.
- Swinging pavement signs: These incorporate an aluminium panel suspended from tough stainless-steel straps attached to a steel frame, which allows the panel to gently swing in a breeze.
- Foil pavement signs: A flexible aviation-grade aluminium panel is held in a recycled PVC base for stability, while allowing the panel to flex in the wind.
- Rotating pavement signs: Steel or plastic panels rotate in the wind on a vertical axis /bearing pivot, which draws eyes to the sign.
- Boost pavement signs: Large shape-cut signs that stand out in the busiest of forecourts or thoroughfares.
- Custom-shaped signs: Creative shape-cut display panels designed to add theatre standout and reflect your brand.
- Chalkboard signs: Simple, effective and easy to update.
- Dog-friendly water station signs: Pavement signs that feature a built-in water bowl, ideal for demonstrating that your business is dog friendly.
All models are designed to be safely used in high footfall areas. They have no sharp corners, low centres of gravity for maximum stability and tamper-proof components – all while being easy to set up and maintain. We can print your artwork onto all models.
What are the benefits of using pavement signs?
They are long-lasting, cost-effective and eye-catching advertisements, perfect for product and service promotions, especially related to impulse purchase items.
In our experience, pavement signs are best used as ‘long-range’ marketing tools on busy high streets and forecourts. Using bright, bold graphics, shape-cut panels and sometimes movement, they can quickly catch the attention of customers, making them aware of new products and services and encouraging a sale.
Who uses pavement signs?
Pavement signs can be used by shops, pubs, cafés, restaurants, petrol stations and more.
How much are they?
The price of a pavement sign varies according to the model you choose and the quantities ordered. As a general rule, they start at £46.80 per unit*.
Can I use my own artwork?
Yes, we can print your artwork directly onto all of our pavement signs. Simply send over your designs in a PDF format and we’ll prepare the artwork for print. We can even create custom-shaped signs if you’re looking to supercharge your promotion (subject to minimum order quantities).
Remember: If you don’t have your own design team, our in-house designers will help you to create artwork that will catch the eyes of your ideal customers.
Are they difficult to set up?
Not at all. Wherever possible, our pavement signs are designed for tool-free assembly. Sandwich boards and A boards simply fold out and lock into place, while our foil sign panels neatly slot into the recycled plastic base.
How long do pavement signs last?
Pavement signs are extremely durable. If they’re taken care of, they can last for years without being replaced, which means you always make a good impression.
We recommend keeping them clean and bringing them inside during harsh weather conditions.
Can a business put a sign on the pavement?
Local bylaws apply in various parts of the UK so be sure to check with your local authority. In most cases, it’s not a problem providing signs are safely positioned and don’t hinder pedestrian access.
Our products are designed to be stable and are safely constructed to avoid finger traps, sharp edges or corners in order to give you peace of mind.
Unsure which pavement sign to choose?
Our Sales team can help. With more than 5 decades of experience in print and point of sale, we can advise on the best model, designs and location so you get exactly the right promotional sign for your needs.
* Based on an order for 10 printed TM85 foil signs, including carriage. Quotes valid for 14 days from issue.
Get a Quote for Pavement signs Today
NOTHING IS TOO MUCH TO ASK
We’ve worked with the team at BDH Tullford for many years and have always been treated as a valued customer.
Becky Lawrence - Marshfield Farm
BDH Tullford (BD&H Ltd. T/A)
37 Europa Way, Norwich NR1 2EN
T: 01603 620780