We’re delighted to introduce you to the newest product in our POS range: The Boost Pavement Sign.
Ideal for use in any outdoor location, including forecourts, pavements and in-store, they can be used to promote a wide variety of different product ranges, from food and drink to car parts.
Designed to stand out on busy forecourts and high streets, these pavement signs can be cut to any shape. Want to maximise their impact? Our Graphics team can help you create a Boost unit that’s guaranteed to catch your customers’ eyes and drive sales.
While being highly effective, they’re also easy to update. With the Boost, you won’t need to buy new pavement signs for every new promotional campaign. Simply pop a slip-on cover over the top to add new artwork, saving you time and money, while reducing waste.
Read more: What is a shelf-talker?
Boost Unit Key Features:
- Heavy base: optimum stability, perfect for bad weather
- Wheel-mounted: for easy positioning
- Durable design: strong, high-quality materials
- Custom shapes: eye-catching designs for maximum impact
- Easy to update: slip-on covers ideal for promotions, new products and tactical marketing
- Versatile: ideal use on forecourts, pavements and in-store for long-range and short-range promotions.
Not got the space to store multiple Booster pavement signs? Why not let us manage the stock for you? We can distribute units as and when you need them or deliver to your customers.
Want to know more about the Boost Pavement Sign?