Screen printing is a traditional printing process, which sees ink pushed through a photographic stencil onto a fine mesh in order to create an image. Different coloured inks are applied through stencils in turn to develop an image or design.
Here at BDH Tullford, we have a strong heritage with high-definition screen printing. It was one of the first services provided by BD Studios back in 1968. Whether you need Correx estate agent boards, banners, display boards, labels or stickers, we can print onto a wide variety of materials.
Our expertise also means we can screen print on location if necessary. For instance, we can apply graphics directly onto walls or exhibit cases that are either too large or too delicate to transport.
While the screen-printing process can be more labour-intensive than other techniques, it has a large number of advantages:
- Quality: Screen printing often results in sharper graphics than digital printing methods.
- Versatility: We can screen print onto papers, plastics, metals, wood, glass and even walls.
- Vibrancy: Colours are bright and bold thanks to the way inks are applied.
- Durability: Long life durable inks, ideal for off shore and public transport labelling.
- Cost-effective: Where only 1 or 2 colours are required, screen print can often be quicker and more economic than digital presses – creating cost-effective prints.
Contact us to find out more about our screen printing services today.
NOTHING IS TOO MUCH TO ASK
We’ve worked with the team at BDH Tullford for many years and have always been treated as a valued customer.
Becky Lawrence - Marshfield Farm
BDH Tullford (BD&H Ltd. T/A)
37 Europa Way, Norwich NR1 2EN
T: 01603 620780